- find contact info and directions
- search the phone directory
- find my Area of Care (program/service)
- find Urgent Care info
- view career info
- view volunteer info
- provide feedback
- send an e-card
- attend an event
- share my story
- find accessibility services
- find language or translation services
- learn about hospital restructuring
- read Vim & Vigour and learn about health information
- learn about research and education
- get health records
- learn about St. Joseph's health professionals
- view annual reports and financial statements
- make a donation
- visit the intranet (staff only)
- check my webmail (staff only)
28th Annual Geriatric Medicine Refresher Day
Apr 30, 2014
Registration has SOLD OUT - Save the Date - 29th Annual Geriatric Medicine Refresher Day - May 6, 2015
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
London Convention Centre
300 York Street
Conference news updates:
Click on one of the following links to read the newsletters from the 2013 or 2012 Geriatric Medicine Refresher Days:
- Geriatric Medicine Refresher Day Archive
- We are excited to present Dr. Peter Whitehouse, founder of The Intergenerational School in Cleveland, Ohio. The Intergenerational School brings together youth and elders in a one-of-a-kind learning environment that not only supports academic excellence for the young students but promotes life skills for students as well as lifelong learning for elders with physical or cognitive limitations. The school connects the entire community in a meaningful way, Elder mentors help in the classroom with academic skills and students visit local assisted living cenres.
- We are pleased to welcome back Dr. David Tang-Wai, Dr. Chris Brymer, Luis Viana and Dr. George Dresser as workshop presenters.
- We will continue with the New Program Format with 4 Concurrent Workshops to choose from after our highly successful year in 2013.
- Conference will start 30 mins later fo our out of town registrants.
- Registration fee will remain the same as 2013!
- 12th Annual Geriatric Psychiatry Symposium
- Canaidian Geriatrics Society 34th Annual General Meeting
- The Alzheimer Societies of Huron & Perth Counties present: Teepa Snow