- find contact info and directions
- search the phone directory
- find my Area of Care (program/service)
- find Urgent Care info
- view career info
- view volunteer info
- provide feedback
- send an e-card
- attend an event
- share my story
- find accessibility services
- find language or translation services
- learn about hospital restructuring
- read Vim & Vigour and learn about health information
- learn about research and education
- get health records
- learn about St. Joseph's health professionals
- view annual reports and financial statements
- make a donation
- visit the intranet (staff only)
- check my webmail (staff only)
27th Annual Geriatric Medicine Refresher Day
May 1, 2013
View the exhibitors for the Geriatric Medicine Refresher Day - Exhibitor Space is Sold Out - Registration is Closed for Exhibitors.
London Convention Centre
300 York Street
Conference news updates:
- View the 26th Annual Geriatric Medicine Refresher Day newsleter
- We are excited to present Dr. Samir Sinha, appointed leader of the Ontario's Seniors Care Strategy, as our Morning Key Note speaker.
- We are pleased to welcome back Dr. David Tang-Wai, Dr. Chris Brymer and Luis Viana as workshop presenters.
- New workshop presenter, Dr. George Dresser from London Health Sciences Centre, will lead a workshop on Hypertension and Dr. Jacques Lee, from Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, will present on the topic of Multidisciplinary Management of Delirium in the Emergency Room.
- Jennifer Irwin, Motivational Interviewing Coach, will have a 2 part workshop for those wishing to have an opportunity to learn about Motivational Interviewing and engage in MI exercises.
- New Program Format with 4 Concurrent Workshops to choose from.
- Conference will start 30mins later for our out of town registrants.
- Cheaper registration fee for 2013!
The Canadian Geriatrics Society Student Site - Geriacasts - a series of educational screencasts from geriatricians across Canada about a variety of special topics in geriatrics.