- find contact info and directions
- search the phone directory
- find my Area of Care (program/service)
- find Urgent Care info
- view career info
- view volunteer info
- provide feedback
- send an e-card
- attend an event
- share my story
- find accessibility services
- find language or translation services
- learn about hospital restructuring
- read Vim & Vigour and learn about health information
- learn about research and education
- get health records
- learn about St. Joseph's health professionals
- view annual reports and financial statements
- make a donation
- visit the intranet (staff only)
- check my webmail (staff only)
Hand and Upper Limb Centre: Patient Information
Please note: All patients must be referred to Roth McFarlane Hand and Upper Limb Centre (HULC) for an appointment through a family doctor or other physician through a walk in clinic, emergency department or urgent care centre.
When you arrive at HULC, you must register at our front desk. You will be asked to present your Health Card (please make sure it is valid) and, to verify important personal information. Staff is required to collect accurate information during registration.
After you are registered, you will be asked to wait in our waiting room. Our waiting room has limited seating, please have only essential significant others accompany you to your appointment.
We are committed to providing excellent, compassionate care in a timely manner. Even though all patients have a scheduled appointment, extenuating circumstances such as emergencies, ill patients, and large volumes can contribute to delays and longer wait times. We appreciate your patience and understanding and value your time.