- find contact info and directions
- search the phone directory
- find my Area of Care (program/service)
- find Urgent Care info
- view career info
- view volunteer info
- provide feedback
- send an e-card
- attend an event
- share my story
- find accessibility services
- find language or translation services
- learn about hospital restructuring
- read Vim & Vigour and learn about health information
- learn about research and education
- get health records
- learn about St. Joseph's health professionals
- view annual reports and financial statements
- make a donation
- visit the intranet (staff only)
- check my webmail (staff only)
Regional Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Treatment Centre
Anyone can be a victim of physical or sexual assault. If you have been assaulted, go to a safe place and tell someone. You have the option to go to a hospital for care and treatment. You have the option to call police, as you are a victim of a crime.
Out team provides care at the time of the assault and in the months following the initial incident. We can help.
The Regional Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Treatment Centre provides care for women, children, and men experiencing sexual assault and/or domestic violence living in Oxford, Elgin, and Middlesex counties.
You may feel confused, ashamed, angry, numb, unsafe or anxious. These feelings are common. It takes time to regain a sense of control over your body and feelings. You are in no way responsible for the behavior of the offender.