- find contact info and directions
- search the phone directory
- find my Area of Care (program/service)
- find Urgent Care info
- view career info
- view volunteer info
- provide feedback
- send an e-card
- attend an event
- share my story
- find accessibility services
- find language or translation services
- learn about hospital restructuring
- read Vim & Vigour and learn about health information
- learn about research and education
- get health records
- learn about St. Joseph's health professionals
- view annual reports and financial statements
- make a donation
- visit the intranet (staff only)
- check my webmail (staff only)
For Your Visit
Welcome to St. Joseph's
We want you to feel ready for your visit and have prepared these resources to help guide you.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us immediately for assistance.
We seek to promote a healthy environment for our patients, staff, and visitors. It is important for all visitors to note any signage at entrances, or on a patient’s door, for instructions regarding visitor restrictions.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell that you delay your visit. If you must attend an appointment and are unwell, we ask that you call ahead. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment or to wear a mask on arrival.
Please review our: