Parkwood Institute and its programs of brain injury rehabilitation are fully accredited by The Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation. St. Joseph's London Parkwood Institute has provided services to the London/Middlesex community since 1894. The brain injury program is comprised of several components, each contributing to a seamless continuum of rehabilitation care for people with acquired brain injuries.
- Acquired Brain Injury Survivor and Family Education Series - Spring 2019 (free)
- Register for Peer Support Information on May 14, 2019 from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Components of the Acquired Brain Injury Program:
- Inpatient Unit
- Regional Acquired Brain Injury Outpatient Program
- Neurobehavioural Rehabilitation Centre
Who do we serve?
- Individuals over the age of 16 with an acquired brain injury who require comprehensive rehabilitation
- Our program serves the 10 counties of Southwestern Ontario (Bruce, Elgin, Essex, Grey, Huron, Kent, Lambton, Middlesex, Oxford and Perth)