This page will guide you to a few websites that you may want to visit for information about food allergy, anaphylaxis, asthma and other allergy problems.
- If you have concerns about food labelling or need to know what is in a commercial product, you may find the Canadian Food Inspection Agency website helpful. You can also call 1.800.667.2657. The Health Hazards line is for complaints from consumers at 1.800.701.2737
- The Index of Food Recalls site is also helpful. Information on food recalls is available by phone the Canadian Food Inspection agency at 1-800-442- 2342.
- The Canadian Society of Allergy & Clinical Immunology: This site provides helpful patient information allergies, position statements and guidelines on allergy treatments, the use of epinephrine auto-injectors.
- The Association of Allergists and Immunologists of Quebec is a wealth of information. Aussi disponible en français.
- The Food Allergy Network includes lots of information, and helpful email alerts, although they are primarily directed toward U.S. consumers.
- PeanutAllergy.com is a website completely dedicated to peanuts.
- Food Allergy Canada is a website that includes discussions of all different kinds of anaphylaxis, including food allergy.
St. Joseph's Health Care London does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites.