We have outlined here for you some links to useful web sites on amputee information and issues.
Medline Plus Health Information
- a "jumping off" point to a number of other amputee-related sites
Amputee Coalition of America
- one of the largest sites devoted to the person with an amputation, but some information is strictly American in nature
War Amps of Canada
- programs and services for the amputee and their family members
Alberta Amputee Sport and Recreation Association
- resource section has excellent links to other amputee related web sites
Diabetes, Healthy Feet and You
- The Canadian Association of Wound Care's web pages are easy for those with diabetes and health care providers to navigate. They contains steps to take for healthy feet,foot care professional contact information, questionnaires and a wealth of other invaluable information every person living with diabetes should know.
For a copy of the brochure called Diabetes, Healthy Feet and You call 416-485-2292 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
(St. Joseph's Health Care, London does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites. External links will open in a new window.)