The scope of on-line medical networked information in the area of ophthalmology is broad. It includes electronic versions of traditional media such as journals, as well as innovative resources such as "virtual" hospitals and patients for training and education. Below are some sites of interest in the field of ophthalmology.
The list is by no means comprehensive but is designed to be a helpful resource for our patients and visitors.
- AMD Canada
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (login:arvo)
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society
- Canadian Orthoptic Society
- Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology
- London Health Sciences Centre
- Macular Degeneration Foundation
- National Eye Institute
- North American Neuro-ophthalmology Society
- National Keratoconus Foundation
- Ophthalmic Photographers' Society
- Retinal Neurophysiology and Anatomy
- Sjögren's Syndrome and Dry Eye
- University of Western Ontario
- Vitreous Society - American Society of Retina Specialists
- Von-Hippel-Lindau Family Alliance
- Wait Times Information
St. Joseph's Health Care London does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external sites.