Acquired Brain Injury: Inpatient Unit - What To Expect
Here's what you can expect from the inpatient program:
- Timely interdisciplinary assessments
- Collaborative treatment planning meetings that include the team, the patient and the family
- Encouragement of family members to actively participate in therapy sessions
- Bi-weekly team progress and review conferences
- Flexible visiting hours for friends and family. Visitation is encouraged and determined by each patient's condition and stage of recovery
- Regularly scheduled family conferences
- Weekend leaves of absence (LOA) as appropriate to assist with successful transition to home and community upon discharge
- Care Matters Here.
We focus on the best care possible so people can live life to the fullest.