Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation - Before You Arrive
- When the patient has satisfactorily achieved most mutually agreed upon goals to allow safe community living.
- When a discharge destination has been established.
- When a competent patient or legal guardian wishes.
- When the patient is non-compliant with goals and policies of the program or the rules of the hospital.
- When the patient requires further investigation, surgery, or treatment at another facility.
- When it is the attending physician's medical opinion that admission on the rehab unit is no longer necessary.
- Care Matters Here.
We focus on the best care possible so people can live life to the fullest.