Southwestern Rehabilitation Assessments
SRA is a not-for-profit partnership with St. Joseph's Health Care, London and Western's Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry's Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. SRA is dedicated to furthering evidence-based disability evaluations through research and teaching.
Southwestern Rehabilitation Assessments (SRA) is a proud member of the Ontario Hospital Alliance of Assessment Providers (OHAAP).
SRA is a network of expert medical specialists and regulated healthcare professionals. We provide fair and impartial assessments to insurance claims managers, claims adjusters, workplace health and safety managers and the legal community.
Southwestern Rehabilitation Assessments offers the following services:
- Independent medical examination
- Medical, rehabilitation and disability issues
- Acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury and amputee special needs
- Functional abilities evaluations
- Physical demands analyses
- Attendant care assessments
- Ergonomic assessments
- Catastrophic impairment assessments
- Job site analyses
- Transferable skills analyses
- Labour market survey
- Strategic partnership between St. Joseph's Health Care, London and the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry's Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation reflects academic excellence and quality service
- Extensive network of medical specialists and regulated health professionals provides rapid access to expert, impartial evaluations
- Easy referral options
- Translation and transportation services arranged
- A proud member of the Ontario Hospital Alliance of Assessment Providers (OHAAP)