Complex Continuing Care: Frequently Asked Questions

1. How does an individual apply for admission to the Complex Care?
Applications can be made through the Parkwood Access office.

2. Who can apply to Complex Care?
An individual who meets our admission criteria and is a resident of London Middlesex County. 

3. Is there a cost for a patient’s Continuing Care stay?
Yes. There are Chronic Care Co-payment costs. Some patients are eligible for exemption. Please refer to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care for further details. 

4. Application and Contact Information 
Referrals to Complex Care go through the Parkwood Access office. 


Last updated: Mon, 2017-01-16 10:13