Parkwood Institute Research Virtual Open House
Parkwood Institute Research, a program of Lawson Health Research Institute, is hosting its fourth annual open house showcasing research that is making an impact for patients and their families.
The special open house this year will move to a virtual platform, making it even easier to connect to the researchers and their teams who work in the areas of Cognitive Vitality and Brain Health, Mobility and Activity, and Mental Health.
Why you should attend
- See videos, demonstrations and project summaries presented by the different research teams.
- Participate in interactive activities so you can learn more about PIR and why their work matters.
- Ask questions to the research teams LIVE during the online event.
- Learn about ways to get involved with research.
- Have fun with live polls, games, match-making and more!
This free virtual event is open to anyone interested in learning more about hospital-based research happening in this region and getting to know members of London’s vibrant health care and research community.
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2020
Time: 2 – 4 pm
REGISTER NOW to secure your free spot.
A part of St. Joseph’s Health Care London, Parkwood Institute represents the next era in care, recovery and rehabilitation. Across the site, clinical and research teams from multiple disciplines and specialties work together to bring tested solutions to the people who need them the most.
Other Upcoming Events
There are currently no upcoming events to display.