Orientation - Payroll Documentation

Canadian Medical Residents and International Medical Graduates Funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health

If you are a Canadian Medical Resident or an International Medical Graduate who is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health, you will be required to complete and return the following FOUR forms (upon receiving the hospital application package) to Human Resources. Failure to submit these forms prior to your start date will delay your start date and pay. Clinical activity cannot begin until after all of the required forms have been submitted.

Complete and submit the following forms to Human Resources as outlined in the Resident Payroll and Benefit Form Instructions, including:

* You will need to complete each form, save, and upload to MyHR, as noted within the "Resident Payroll and Benefit Form Instructions"

  1. Personal Tax Credits Return - TD1
  2. Ontario Personal Tax Credits Return - TD1ON
  3. Life Insurance Enrolment Form - You must return the original form in person. Please bring the Life Insurance Enrolment form with you when you arrange your ID badge.
  4. Manulife Financial - Group Benefits Enrolment Form

Additional Resources

If you have any questions regarding the completion of these forms, please contact Recruitment Services by email at @email or by phone at 519-685-8500 ext. 34321.

Residents Sponsored by Government

If you are funded directly by your sponsoring government, you do not need to complete the above forms. You may be eligible for extended health/dental benefits as well as life insurance. If you are interested, please contact Human Resources at 519-685-8500 ext. 34321.


Clinical Fellows

If you are a Clinical Fellow, please discuss your funding source with the Program Director’s office.

Next: Corporate ID, Hospital Email, Remote and System Access&Training