logo for LHSC
logo for LHSC

Medical Affairs: Orientation - Payroll Documentation

Canadian Medical Residents and International Medical Graduates Funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health

If you are a Canadian Medical Resident or an International Medical Graduate who is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health, you will be required to complete and return the following FIVE forms (upon receiving the hospital application package) to Human Resources. Failure to complete and return these forms may result in a delay of your pay.

Complete and submit the following forms to Human Resources as outlined in the Resident Payroll and Benefit Form Instructions, including:

Additional Resources 

If you have any questions regarding the completion of these forms, please contact Human Resources by email or by phone at 519-685-8500 ext. 46247. 

Residents Sponsored by Government
If you are funded directly by your sponsoring government you do not need to complete the above five forms. You may be eligible for extended health/dental benefits as well as life insurance. If you are interested, please contact Human Resources at 519-685-8500 ext. 46247. 
Clinical Fellows
If you are a Clinical Fellow, please discuss your funding source with the Program Director’s office.

Previous: Getting started