Parkwood Institute and its programs of brain injury rehabilitation are fully accredited by The Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation. St. Joseph's London Parkwood Institute has provided services to the London/Middlesex community since 1894. The brain injury program is comprised of several components, each contributing to a seamless continuum of rehabilitation care for people with acquired brain injuries.
Components of the Acquired Brain Injury Program:
- Inpatient Unit
- Outpatient Program
- Outreach Program
- Regional Coordinator
- Driver Assessment and Rehabilitation Program
- Neurobehavioural Rehabilitation Centre
- NeuroTrauma Rehabilitation
- PossAbilities - Assistive Technologies Program
Who do we serve?
- Individuals over the age of 16 with an acquired brain injury who require comprehensive rehabilitation
- Our program serves the 10 counties of Southwestern Ontario (Bruce, Elgin, Essex, Grey, Huron, Kent, Lambton, Middlesex, Oxford and Perth)
Please note: The event date has been rescheduled from April 4 to 18, along with an updated room location below (now C2-108).
Join us for a free information session on the Ontario Brain Injury Association Provincial Peer Support Program.
Who should attend: Patients and family caregivers affected by acquired brain injury who are currently receiving or have received care for their brain injury from Parkwood Institute in the past year.
Provided in partnership with the Ontario Brain Injury Association and the London and Region Brain Injury Association