Case management services are offered by the Regional Coordinator for individuals identified as having complex needs; typically including an acquired brain injury along with mental health and/or addiction issues. The Regional Coordinator also facilitates collaborations among acquired brain injury (ABI) services and non-ABI services with a goal of creating supports for these individuals.
- Specialized case management
- Chair of Acquired Brain Injury Network of Southwestern Ontario
- Facilitate the development of linkages and partnerships to improve access and coordination of services for those living with an Acquired Brain Injury
What You Can Expect
- Timely response to requests for service
- Respect for client dignity, privacy and caregiver/service provider expertise
- In-home visits
- Client-centered support and advocacy
- Regular review of progress
- Evidence-informed practice
The services provided by the Regional Coordinator are funded by the Ministry of Health and Long term Care. Referrals (download the referral form) may be made by a person with an acquired brain injury, family member/caregiver, or any service provider, facility, agency or organization. A physician’s referral is not necessary.
For more information, please contact:
550 Wellington Road, London, ON N6C 0A7
Phone: 519 685-4000 ext 45330