Jan. 15, 2016
Dream Lottery held its final draw today. In addition to the Ultimate Grand Prize, several Grand Prize winning numbers were drawn yesterday (January 13) at the office of Deloitte LLP, 255 Queens Avenue, Suite 700, London, Ontario. The winners come from across SW Ontario:
- Seve Burey, London, Ticket #144871 – Choice between a Lexus CT, or a Honda Pilot, or the $35,000 cash option.
- Patricia Weedmark, London, Ticket #202148 – Choice between a Toyota Camry, or a Honda HRV, or the $18,000 cash option.
- Karalyn Hayter, London, Ticket #059451 – Choice between a Ford Fiesta, or the $12,000 cash option.
- Kimberly Hardman, London, Ticket #006751 – Choice between a $10,000 Nexion Travel Card, or the $8,000 cash option.
- Doug Southgate, Stratford, Ticket #053944 – Choice between a $5,000 Nexion Travel Card, or the $4,000 cash option.
- Robert McIlroy, Thorndale, Ticket #005540 – Choice between a $5,000 Nexion Travel Card or the $4,000 cash option.
Winning numbers were also drawn yesterday for a variety of gift certificates and gift cards from Gordon’s Gold, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Horton’s and Canadian Tire. In all, 2,033 prizes were awarded in the final draw over the two days.
The primary purchaser of each winning ticket will be contacted by phone and/or mail. The names of major prize winners will be published on Thursday, January 21 in Our London. A complete list of winners will also be posted online at www.dreamitwinit.ca the same day. Winners of the lottery’s VIP Draw, Early Bonus Draw and Bonus Draw have already been posted. Winners of the Early Bird “Everyone Loves Escapes” giveaways will be posted daily on the website each-day in January. Winners of the "Feeling the Love in February" giveaways will be posted on the website each day in February.
All lottery rules, along with details on prizes and cash alternatives are listed on the lottery website at www.dreamitwinit.ca.
Together, London Health Sciences Centre, Children's Hospital at London Health Sciences Centre, and St. Joseph's Health Care London receive more than 1.5 million patient visits from across Southwestern Ontario and beyond each year. In addition to caring for London-area residents, the hospitals are referral centres providing specialized services in support of the excellent care of the region's community hospitals.
Dream Lottery - lottery licence: 7592 50/50 PlusTM - lottery licence: 7616