St. Joseph’ Health Care London is pleased to present the 2018 Best in Breast Care Conference featuring the latest developments in screening, diagnosis, treatment, reconstructive surgery, research, support and survivorship.
The full day program is for health professionals, students and trainees. The public is invited to lunch and the afternoon sessions. Keynote address: Dr. Muriel Brackstone, oncologist and breast surgeon lead with St. Joseph's Breast Care Program.
Location: Best Western Plus Stroneridge Inn & Conference Centre
6675 Burtwistle Lane,
London, ON N6L1H5 (directions)
Cost to attend the conference:
- $100 for physicians (includes morning, lunch and afternoon sessions)
- $50 for nurses, allied health professionals, technologists, other health care providers (includes morning, lunch and afternoon sessions)
- $25 for medical students, residents, fellows (includes morning, lunch and afternoon sessions)
- $25 for the general public (Includes lunch and afternoon sessions only)
This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by the Continuing Professional Development, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University, for up to 5.75 Mainpro+ credits.
- Conference highlights from 2015 along with the photo gallery.