St. Joseph’ Health Care London is pleased to present the 2018 Best in Breast Care Conference featuring the latest developments in screening, diagnosis, treatment, reconstructive surgery, research, support and survivorship.
The full day program is for health professionals, students and trainees. The public is invited to lunch and the afternoon sessions. Keynote address: Dr. Muriel Brackstone, oncologist and breast surgeon lead with St. Joseph's Breast Care Program.
Cost to attend the conference:
- $100 for physicians (includes morning, lunch and afternoon sessions)
- $50 for nurses, allied health professionals, technologists, other health care providers (includes morning, lunch and afternoon sessions)
- $25 for medical students, residents, fellows (includes morning, lunch and afternoon sessions)
- $25 for the general public (Includes lunch and afternoon sessions only)
- Conference highlights from 2015 along with the photo gallery.