The Sisters of St. Joseph Awards of Excellence is a deeply meaningful, annual tradition at St. Joseph’s that began in 1990 as a lasting way to honour the legacy of the Sisters of St. Joseph.
The awards honour staff, physicians and volunteers who share the remarkable attributes of the Sisters - excellence, positive attitude, reliability, honesty, efficiency, creativity, respect, caring, compassion, empathy and appreciation for the work of others. Individuals and teams are nominated by co-workers who describe each nominee’s acts of support, collaboration, caring and innovation.Without knowing anyone’s identity, an awards selection committee comprised of representatives from all St. Joseph’s sites, rates the nominations and selects the recipients for the year.
To be nominated for a Sisters of St. Joseph Award and to be a recipient is an honour. It carries with it all that makes St. Joseph’s an organization that earns the complete confidence in the care we provide and makes a lasting difference in the quest to live fully.
- Three roles, all with caring at the core - 2018 Sisters of St. Joseph's recipients
- Very different roles, all fulfilled with greatness - 2017 Sisters of St. Joseph's Award Ceremony
- 2016 Sisters of St. Joseph's Award Ceremony and 2016 Sisters of St. Joseph Awards for Excellence recipients
- 2015 Sisters of St. Joseph's Award Ceremony
- 2014 Sisters of St. Joseph's Award Ceremony