Note: referrals to inpatient programs at Parkwood Institute’s Mental Health Care Building are handled through a different process called Coordinated Access.
Parkwood Access manages referrals to Parkwood’s Complex Care, Rehabilitation and Specialized Geriatric Services inpatient programs.
Here is how to refer to all other inpatient, outpatient and outreach services offered at Parkwood Institute.
Veterans Care - All referrals managed by the Community Care Access Centre and Veterans Affairs Canada.
Outpatient and Outreach Programs
- Ambulatory Care – Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – phone 519-685-4027
- Fitness Centre
- NeuroTrauma Rehabilitation
- DriveABLE – Driving Assessment Program
- PossAbilities – Assistive Technologies
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Driver Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Stroke Neurological
Specialized Geriatric Services (SGS) – for all of the following SGS programs call the Geriatric Ambulatory Access Team at 519-685-4046 or fax referral form to 519-685-4020.
- Southwestern Ontario Regional Geriatric Program
- Southwestern Ontario Regional Psychogeriatric Program
- Geriatric Ambulatory Clinics
- Geriatric Mental Health Program
- Discharge Liaison Team
- Third Age Outreach
- Geriatric Rehabilitation Day Hospital (GRDH) note: referrals to this service fall under Parkwood Access; however, referrals to the GRDH sub-programs, including Physical Maintenance Program, Parkinson's Education Program, Parkinson's Community Exercise Class and DriveABLE are managed through Geriatric Ambultory Access Team: phone 5519-685-4046 or fax referral to 519-685-4020.