Patients and visitors - Original
Welcome to St. Joseph's Health Care London
We want you to feel ready for your visit. That's why we've prepared these resources to help guide you.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us immediately for assistance.
We seek to promote a healthy environment for our patients, staff, and visitors. It is important for all visitors to note any signage at entrances, or on a patient’s door, for instructions regarding visitor restrictions.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell that you delay your visit. If you must attend an appointment and are unwell, we ask that you call ahead. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment or to wear a mask on arrival.
Important resources for your visit
Please review the following relevant policies and other documentation:
- Alcohol, drugs, medications and substance involvement
- Information about influenza
- Cell phone policy
- Guidelines for visitors
- Patient safety and infection control information
- Hand hygiene information for visitors
- Lab test reporting
- Latex policy
- Perfume and fragrance policy
- Preventing falls information
- Safety, protection and privacy
- Smoke free information
- Information on requiring a driver to accompany you on your visit