The Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Program (CORP) is based on the expectations that:
- Patient and team, together, set realistic goals based on patient's individual treatment needs.
- CORP is a time-limited program. A treatment program is developed to meet the specific goals of the patient.
- At regular intervals, the patient and team will review goals, discuss progress and set a discharge plan.
- At discharge, arrangements for other community services may be provided.
- Patient/family members are responsible for providing their own transportation.