The 2019 South West BSO Long Term Care Collaboration Day is open for registration. This professional development event is tailored to satisfy the learning needs of LTC Embedded BSO Teams and LTC Administrators. By attending the event, you will have the opportunity to have fun while networking with sub-regional colleagues and learning about best practices for senior care.
You are welcome to attend Collaboration Day and…
- Participate in educational sessions that will inform your approach to offering personalized care;
- Hear from health care professionals about pressing LTC concerns;
- Connect with BSO LTC Innovators from your sub-region to learn about their out-of-the-box tips and techniques that you can implement at your Home; and
- Expand your network of BSO colleagues from across the sub-region.
This year we will be hosting four separate Collaboration Days, one in every sub-region of the South West LHIN (note: Elgin and Oxford are one event).
When and where is Collaboration Day taking place in your region?
- Monday, March 18 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Huron-Perth) at the Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel (552 Ontario St., Stratford, ON N5A 3J3)
Other regional dates also available:
- Wednesday, March 20 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (London-Middlesex) at the Best Western Lamplighter Inn (591 Wellington Rd., London, ON N6C 4R3)
- Friday, March 22 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Grey Bruce) at the Best Western Inn On The Bay (1800 2nd Ave. E, Owen Sound, ON N4K 5R1)
- Tuesday, March 26 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Oxford & Elgin) at the Elm Hurst Inn (415 Harris St., Ingersoll, ON N5C 3J8)
Who can attend this educational event?
- All BSO Embedded Team Members, the BSO Alzheimer’s Society funded-position, and LTC Administrators are welcome to attend. Please note that limited space is available to BSO Mobile Team Members and Non-BSO LTC staff.
To Register: Complete the registration form. If you are a Non-BSO LTC staff member, please note that there are limited spaces available to you. If registration is closed when you are completing this online registration form, please add your name to our wait-list. We will contact you should space become available after March 1st, when registration closes.
If you have any questions, please contact Patricia Potter BSO Lead at Patricia.Potter@sjhc.London.on.ca or call 519 646-6100 ext.47739