Dr. Peter Prior: Psychologist, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Secondary Prevention Program, St. Joseph's Hospital.
Education: Ph.D., University of Western Ontario, 1991.
Clinical Interests: Clinical, health & rehabilitation psychology with adult cardiovascular patients.
- reliable measurement of individuals' therapeutic change in cardiac rehabilitation
- psychological and neurocognitive factors in cerebrovascular and cardiovascular disease
- psychological factors in atrial fibrillation
- program evaluation and clinical pathways
Services Provided/Type of Residency/Practicum Offered: Assessment and treatment of individuals; clinical and research placements.
- Adjunct Clinical Professor, Department of Psychology, Western University
- Scientist, Lawson Health Research Institute