- find contact info and directions
- search the phone directory
- find my Area of Care (program/service)
- find Urgent Care info
- view career info
- view volunteer info
- provide feedback
- send an e-card
- attend an event
- share my story
- find accessibility services
- find language or translation services
- learn about hospital restructuring
- read Vim & Vigour and learn about health information
- learn about research and education
- get health records
- learn about St. Joseph's health professionals
- view annual reports and financial statements
- make a donation
- visit the intranet (staff only)
- check my webmail (staff only)
Employment at St. Joseph's
Note: St. Joseph's Health Care, London does NOT recruit through agencies in other countries. All of our recruitment is managed through our own Human Resources department. We do not participate in any programs in foreign countries related to recruitment or on-the-job training.
Building on more than 130 years of care and compassion as a faith-based organization, St. Joseph’s is one of Ontario’s leading teaching hospitals in the advancement of healthcare, education and research.
St. Joseph’s can provide you challenging and rewarding career opportunities with a variety of roles in acute care, ambulatory care, specialized geriatric care, long-term care, mental healthcare, rehabilitation care and research delivered from more than 10 locations within London and surrounding area. St. Joseph’s success is rooted in our hard-working and dedicated staff, who share a common vision to serve those in need and strive to provide excellent, compassionate and respected care.
St. Joseph’s Health Care, London is a Catholic health care organization, owned by the St. Joseph’s Health Care Society of the Roman Catholic Diocese of London and governed by a volunteer board of directors representing the community.