Forest City Cycling Challenge
The 2nd annual Forest City Cycling Challenge (FCCC), sponsored by Lerners Lawyers, is a cycling event in the London and surrounding area that is raising funds for mental health care at St. Joseph's. Proceeds from the event will help support the purchase of exercise bikes dedicated to those with severe and persistent mental illness.
The event appeals to all levels of cyclists with four different routes that vary in timing and difficulty.
- 25km route - geared to families and beginner riders. This will be almost entirely on the picturesque Thames Valley Parkway (paved shared-use path beside the Thames River) and can be ridden anytime between May 26 and June 5. Start and finish are at The Forks of the Thames, in London.
- 50km, 100km and 160km routes - These rides will head into Middlesex County, to the west of London and will be held on Sunday, June 5. Rides will start and finish at Lerners and there will be rest stops stocked with food and drinks.
Each participants will receive a swag bag (including a premium 'Tech Tee' t-shirt and food ticket) and entries into draws and giveaways. Additional awards will also be given to those who achieve the following fundraising levels.
- $100: FCCC buff
- $500: FCCC cycling jersey.
- $1,000: FCCC VIP entry for the 2023 event
- $2,000: FCCC cycling shorts & socks
For more information about the event, including details about routes and prizes, visit the FCCC website or sign up at the link below.
Specific route details will be published in the month leading up to the event. All participants and their guests are welcome to join the fun at the finish line festivities with awards, draws and food are planned between 1 and 4 pm.