Forest City Cycling Challenge
The Forest City Cycling Challenge (FCCC), sponsored by Lerners Lawyers, is a new cycling event in the London, Ontario and surrounding area that is raising funds for youth mental health. Proceeds from the event will go to the Mental Health Incubator for Disruptive Solutions (MINDS) – a social innovation lab focused on finding new ways to improve mental health care for youth.
Participating cyclists will receive an t-shirt, event sticker and Hammer Nutrition sample pack with their registration. Participants will also receive suggested routes and a list of participating locations to visit along the way. Register today for $25 and start fundraising to earn extra prizes.
This event will take place between June 5 and June 13.
Fundraising Incentive Levels
- For $100+ of funds raised, participants will also receive an FCCC 'gaiter' ('buff') and will be eligible to enter draws for additional prizes.
- For $300+ of funds raised, participants will also receive an official FCCC cycling jersey.
- For $600+ of funds raised, participants will receive a free 'VIP' entry to next year's event (approx. value $100). [Next year's event is expected to include the usual type of swag, an in-person 'mass-start' ride on a defined route, rest stops with snacks, food at the end of the ride and more!!)]
- This year's top fundraiser will win a Weekend Stay for 2 at Tailwinds B&B in Hillsburgh, Ontario (once COVID restrictions are lifted).
Choose between three routes in London and surrounding region
- Ride the Thames Valley Parkway Route (25 km)
- Ride the city of London (30-40 km)
- Ride the county (80-100 km)
Other Upcoming Events
There are currently no upcoming events to display.