Breast Care Program - What To Expect
The best in care
The patient-focused approach at St. Joseph’s means women and men are involved in their care and care decisions. Patients can expect the following
- Compassionate and professional care. Taking into account your individual care needs, the staff and physicians will care for you in an environment of respect, excellence and compassion.
- Well-organized and convenient care. When you are referred for breast assessment, your appointments will be scheduled so that you receive necessary imaging and breast biopsy in one day when possible.
- Streamlined care from the time an abnormality is found to treatment and follow up. You will be supported by an expert team. A nurse navigator will help to coordinate all of your care from your first appointment for breast assessment through the entire breast care journey.
- Access to digital imaging, which is proven to increase cancer detection
- Expert diagnostic services
- The best in surgery
- Referrals to community resources as needed
- Follow-up care, including surveillance and support
- Innovation Matters Here.
We strive for the best care through knowledge.