Roth | McFarlane Hand and Upper Limb Centre (HULC) - Care Team
The HULC care team
Medical radiation technologists
Medical radiation technologists are skilled professionals regulated by the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO).
They work in collaboration with the surgeons and nurses to produce high quality radiographs allowing for expedient and accurate diagnoses.
They are responsible for providing a safe patient environment while ensuring the exams are conducted in a compassionate and caring manner.
Nurses oversee the clinics. Nurses take you to the examination room and help you prepare for the physician visit.
Taking a brief history, accessing x-rays and test results, wound care, providing support, education and linking to other care providers are a few of the professional activities engaged in by the nurses.
Students and Trainees are valuable members of our team. They participate in your care under the supervision of the consultants and the nurses.
Volunteers help the staff and patients in numerous ways. Our staff is very grateful for their support and dedication.
Learn more about volunteering at St. Joseph's.
- Douglas Ross, MD MEd FRCSC
- Fahim Merali MD,CCFP (SEM)
- George Athwal, MD FRCSC
- Graham King, MD MSc FRCSC
- Hussein Ataie Fashtami MD, CCFP (SEM)
- Ken Faber, MD MHPE FRCSC
- Bing Siang Gan, MD PhD FRCSC FACS
- Darren Drosdowech, MD FRCSC
- Ruby Grewal, MD MSc FRCSC
- Marie-Eve LeBel, MD FRCSC
- Steven Joseph, MD, MA, CCFP
- Tarek El-Chabib, MD CCFP (SEM)
- Stahs Pripotnev, BMSc, MD, FRCSC
- Jim Johnson, PEng PhD
- Joy MacDermid, PT MSc PhD
- Louis Ferreira, PhD PEng