Host a Community Event
Your event has the power to help and even save peoples' lives
Planning an event is a great way to support the care, teaching and research at St. Joseph’s. It can be as simple as hosting a dinner with friends or as big as organizing a golf tournament or community run. No event is too big or too small and the funds you raise will improve patient care for the thousands of people we serve every day.
- Read our Community Event Toolkit – Look for inspiration on the type of fundraising event you are hosting and learn how we can help you promote it.
- Get in touch – Let us know when you've decided what kind of event you're going to host. Contact Mackenzie Pitcher, 519-646-6100 ext. 65851, Events Officer, St. Joseph's Health Care Foundation. There are a number of ways we can support your event.
- Fill out the Event Proposal Form – After you have reached out to us, you need to complete our Event Proposal Form. This information will help us guide you along the way.
- Plan and promote your event – We will provide our logo for your use and promote your event on our website. It is recommended to create a schedule for you and your event team to keep everyone on task.
- Post event – Plan to thank all your supporters after the event and ensure that you submit all funds to St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation within 60 days.
- Host an Event
Tell us about your event fundraising idea and we will be in touch to discuss how we can help you prepare and promote a successful fundraiser.