Welcome to St. Joseph's
We want you to feel ready for your visit and have prepared these resources to help guide you.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us immediately for assistance.
We seek to promote a healthy environment for our patients, staff, and visitors. It is important for all visitors to note any signage at entrances, or on a patient’s door, for instructions regarding visitor restrictions.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell that you delay your visit. If you must attend an appointment and are unwell, we ask that you call ahead. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment or to wear a mask on arrival.
Please review our:
- alcohol, drugs, medications and substance involvement
- guidelines for visitors | [French version | Lignes directrices pour les visiteurs]
- patient safety and infection control information | [French version | Sécurité des patients et contrôle des infections]
- hand hygiene information for visitors | [French version | Hygiène des mains]
- cell phone policy
- lab test reporting | [French version | Rapports d'analyses de laboratoire]
- latex policy | [French version | Politique sur le latex (ballons)]
- perfume and fragrance policy | [French version | Politique sur le parfum et les produits parfumés]
- preventing falls information
- safety, protection and privacy
- smoke free information
- Information on requiring a driver to accompany you on your visit