Return to School Program (RTS) - What To Expect
Students participating in the Return to School program are expected to:
- Attend class every Monday from 10 am to 12 pm
- Bring the provided RTS Resource Binder to every session
- Practice participation and speaking during class
- Complete assigned practice homework
- Complete pre- and post-assessments at the beginning and end of the seven-week program
Students are encouraged to treat each session as if it were a course they are enrolled in. They will learn about their injury and strategies to help with symptoms to increase their efficiency in completing schoolwork.
- Innovation Matters Here.
We strive for the best care through knowledge.