Veterans Care: Operational Stress Injury Clinic - Services
Services at St. Joseph’s OSI Clinic:
- Psychological, psychosocial and psychiatric assessments
- Individual therapy and counseling
- Group therapy and skills training
- Medication treatment
- Couples therapy and family counseling
- Education for individuals, family members and other health careproviders
- Referrals to other specialized services and links to community support
- Consultation and education for community professionals
St. Joseph’s OSI Clinic collaborates with other health care providers and services to ensure care is comprehensive and coordinated.
Programs and services are fully funded by Veterans Affairs Canada.