Medical imaging at St. Joseph's Health Care London is a key service of our organization, supporting and providing patient care using equipment and techniques that are at the technological forefront of diagnostic imaging and intervention.
Click the appropriate link below to learn more about each type of test.
- Bone Mineral Density testing
- Breast imaging
- CT and CAT
- Cardiac CT angiogram
- Digital tomosynthesis
- Gastrointestinal radiography
- Nuclear medicine
A key service of our organization
As an outpatient service that supports a variety of hospital-based programs and community partners, we are located in several locations at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Parkwood Institute Main Building, including:
- Diagnostic Imaging Centre at St. Joseph’s Hospital, in Zone C, Level 0, Room C0-200
- Nuclear Medicine and MRI at St. Joseph’s Hospital, in Zone B, Level 5, Room B5-204
- Norton and Lucille Wolf Breast Care Centre at St. Joseph’s Hospital, in Zone D, Level 1, Room D1-112
- Parkwood Institute Diagnostic Imaging at Parkwood Institute Main Building, Room 2-219