Medical imaging at St. Joseph's Health Care London is a key service of our organization, supporting and providing patient care using equipment and techniques that are at the technological forefront of medical imaging and intervention.
Click the appropriate link below to learn more about each type of test.
- Bone Mineral Density testing
- Breast imaging
- Cardiac CT angiogram, CT and CAT
- Interventional radiography
- General Radiology
- Nuclear medicine
A key service of our organization
As an outpatient service that supports a variety of hospital-based programs and community partners, we are located in several locations at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Parkwood Institute Main Building, including:
- The Francis and Madeleine Saul Medical Imaging Centre at St. Joseph’s Hospital, in Zone C, Level 0, Room C0-200
- Nuclear Medicine and MRI at St. Joseph’s Hospital, in Zone B, Level 5, Room B5-204
- Norton and Lucille Wolf Breast Care Centre at St. Joseph’s Hospital, in Zone D, Level 1, Room D1-112
- Parkwood Institute Medical Imaging at Parkwood Institute Main Building, Room 2-219
Access your medical imaging online with PocketHealth
We are proud to offer our patients the ability to access, store, and share their medical imaging records using PocketHealth. Instead of having to pick up and carry around a CD, Pocket Healthallows you to:
- Instantly access your imaging records anytime, on any device
- Share your imaging in full diagnostic quality with your physician or specialist
- Permanently and safely store your records - strongprivacy and encryption protocols keep your medical information assecureas your banking information
How to get Pocket Health
Register online at https://www.pocket.health/en-US/stjosephs.
There is a fee at the time of enrolment which includes permanent access to all previous imaging as well as any new exams. PocketHealth has two membership options: Flex$10/month, cancel anytime) and Unlimited $49/year). Both plans give you:
- Unlimited imaging record requests from any of the 550 PocketHealth-connected hospitals and clinics.
- Up to 4 additional profiles to manage all imaging records, all in one place.
- Life time permanent storage for all imaging records.
- Ability to cancel anytime and continue to access andshare your imaging records,from any device, without incurring any additional charges.
Plus, with Unlimited you can securely store and share any past imaging from CDs and anyhealth records, including lab results, prescriptions and vaccine receipts.
Go to https://www.pockethealth.com to learn more.