A full health review must be complete in full prior to your hospital start date.
All vaccinations, including the Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Test should not be given within 14 days prior to, or 28 days following administration of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Health Review - Complete the Health Screen form and return it, along with supporting documentation (proof of immunizations etc.), to Occupational Health. As part of the Health Review, you will be required to provide proof of recent TB testing. If you have had a positive TB skin test, you are also required to complete the Positive TB survey form. In order to ensure your health review is processed properly, it is imperative that the appropriate form is completed:
- N95 Respirator Fit-Testing -
- Once you have a Corporate ID, sessions from June 19 – June 30 can be viewed and registered for through ME(MyEducation).
After July 1, walk in sessions will be available. Please check the occupational health website for times and locations.
You will be required to obtain N95 Respirator Fit-Testing certification if you don't already hold a valid mask fit card. You will need to be fit to a mask carried by LHSC and St. Joseph's. The main masks carried are 8210, 1860S, and 1870+.
N95 masks carried by the hospital may change due to PPE shipments. Any changes will be communicated.
- Influenza Vaccination - Ensure your Influenza Vaccination is current.
Please review the following:
- Health Review Q&A
- TB Positive Questionnaire
- TB Health Education Agreement
- Blood or Bodily Fluid Exposure
Occupational Health Contacts:
LHSC Occupational Health Nurse
VH extension 52346
UH extension 33201
E-mail: LHSC Occupational Health
St. Joseph's Hospital Occupational Health Nurse
Phone: 519-646-6000 extension 64332