Go back to Getting Started
Due Date: Complete Health Review three weeks prior to hospital start date.
LHSC - The following groups are to complete the LHSC Health Review process:
- LHSC Primary Appointed Professional Staff (Physicians, Dentists, Midwives)
- All Residents and Clinical Fellows
Complete the Health Screen form and return it, along with supporting documentation (proof of immunizations etc.), to Occupational Health.
Please use one of the following applicable forms:
- Health Screen form: Professional Staff, Residents, and Clinical Fellows (Visiting Electives are not to use this form)
- Health Screen form: Visiting Electives only
St. Joseph's - The following groups are to complete the St. Joseph's Health Review process:
- St. Joseph's Primary Appointed Professional Staff (Physicians, Dentists, Midwives)
- Privately Hired Medical Secretaries working at St. Joseph's Hospital Sites (St. Joseph's Hospital, Mount Hope or Parkwood Institute)
Please complete the health review form and return to Occupational Health at @email
General Health Review Information for both LHSC and St. Joseph's
- TB Skin Test - Required as part of the Health Review. If you have had a positive TB skin test, you are also required to complete the Positive TB survey form. To ensure your health review is processed properly, it is imperative that the appropriate form is completed.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Professional Staff, Residents, and Clinical Fellows are required to submit proof of the two-dose COVID-19 vaccination as part of the standard health review.
Please review the following:
N95 Respirator Fit-Testing
New Professional Staff, Residents, and Clinical Fellows
- All Professional Staff, Residents, and Clinical Fellows are required comply with the Respiratory Protection Program policy
- Registration for N95 will be available through the ME(MyEducation) system once you receive your hospital Corporate ID
- If you do not have a current fit-testing certification to a mask carried by LHSC and St. Joseph's (1860, 1860s, 1870+):
- Register for a N95 Fit-Testing session by logging into ME(MyEducation)
Please arrive 5 minutes early to your appointment. Please read the Fact Sheet and complete the Screening Form attached to your appointment before arriving.
Renewal of fit-testing is required every two years
N95 masks carried by the hospital may change due to PPE shipments. Any changes will be communicated
Visiting Elective Residents and Visiting Clinical Fellows
- Please ensure your N95 Respirator Fit-Testing certification is up to date, and that you have been fitted for one of the following mask types: 1860, 1860S, and 1870+
Medical Affairs Supported Students
- Please ensure that you are fitted for one of the following mask types: 1860, 1860S, and 1870+
- These are the only mask types that the hospital carries, anything else will not be accepted
All Professional Staff, Residents, and Clinical Fellows are required to comply with the Influenza Vaccination policy (you will be required to log in to Policy Manager using your Corporate ID and password to view the policy).
Please take steps to be vaccinated if you have not done so already. If the Medical Officer of Health declares an outbreak, unvaccinated individuals will be required to wear appropriate respiratory protection (currently defined as a procedure mask) while in patient care areas.
Occupational Health Contacts:
LHSC Occupational Health Nurse
St. Joseph's Hospital Occupational Health Nurse
London Health Sciences Centre - Victoria Hospital
800 Commissioners Road East
Phone: 519-685-8500, extension 52286
St. Joseph’s Health Care London
Occupational Health and Safety Services
P.O. Box 5777, Stn B
London, ON N6A 4V2