Broader Public Sector Accountability Act (BPSAA)
The Broader Public Sector Accountability Act (BPSAA) outlines rules and accountability standards for hospitals, including St. Joseph's Health Care London, and other broader public sector organizations.
St. Joseph's Health Care London is accountable to our patients and public and is committed to responsible and transparent management practices. To this end, our organization has taken steps to ensure that all of our organizational policies and practices comply with the BPSAA requirements, which came into effect April 1, 2011.
- Corporate expense policy
- Corporate travel and expense rates
- Executive expenses
- Attestation of compliance
Attestation of compliance
As is required by the Broader Public Sector Hospital Reporting Directive under the Broader Public Sector Accountability Act, 2010 (BPSAA), St. Joseph’s Health Care London publically posts an annual Attestation of Compliance, which has been acknowledged and approved by our hospital Board.
With the implementation of the BPSAA in December 2010 and the subsequent Procurement Directives and Expense Directives in April 2011, St. Joseph’s assumed increased responsibility for all aspects of contract management. St. Joseph's continues to build sourcing capacity while helping our suppliers and other partners understand the processes for approval, justification of spending, and competitive bidding. We also continue to focus on refining and improving business processes, with action plans as outlined in the Attestation of Compliance.
St. Joseph’s tradition of sound fiscal and service results continues, and we remain committed to improved openness and transparency. We have fully embraced the BPSAA standards as a real measure of accountability to the community, and in this spirit of stewardship we have taken the necessary steps to ensure all organizational policies and practices comply with the BPSAA requirements.
Dr. Gillian Kernaghan
President and Chief Executive Officer
- October 1, 2019 - March 30, 2020
- April 1, 2019 - September 30, 2019
- October 1, 2018 - March 31, 2019
- April 1, 2018 - September 31, 2018
- October 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018
- April 1, 2017 - September 30, 2017
- October 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017
- April 1, 2016 - September 30, 2016
- October 1, 2015 - March 31, 2016
- April 1, 2015 to September 30, 2015
- October 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015
- April 1, 2014 to September 30, 2014
- October 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014
- April 1, 2013 to September 30, 2013
- October 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013
- April 1, 2012 to September 30, 2012
- October 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012
- April 1, 2011 to September 30, 2011