St. Joseph’s Health Care London Guest House Accommodations offers clean, comfortable rooms close to St. Joseph’s Hospital and Mount Hope Centre for Long Term Care.
Our dedicated staff is committed to customer satisfaction and appreciates the opportunity serve our guests.
Who do we serve?
Our guest rooms are used by patients and families of St. Joseph’s Hospital and Mount Hope Centre for Long Term Care.
- Private rooms
- Shared washroom, living room and kitchen facilities
- All guest houses are non-smoking
- Clean towels are provided
- Check out 12pm
- Check in between 8am and 4pm
- Parking (at the guest house)
- Late check in available for pre-booked rooms - after 4pm keys can be picked up in the St. Joseph's Hospital security office located in Zone B, Level O, room B0-074
Where to find the Guest House Services Office
St. Joseph's Hospital
Zone A, Level 0, Room A0-105
268 Grosvenor Street, London, ON
Phone: 519 646-6100 ext. 66021
- Find turn-by-turn directions to the Guest House Services Office at St. Joseph's Hospital
Dining options at St. Joseph's Hospital
Accompanying or visiting your loved one at St. Joseph's Hospital
- Day surgery patients may have two people accompany them, but only one may be at the bedside at any time. Two visitors at any time may accompany a child under 16.
- Patients of outpatient clinics may have two persons accompany them.
- Visiting hours for patients staying at St. Joseph’s Hospital are:
Monday to Friday
12 pm - 2 pm and 4 pm - 8 pm
weekends and holidays
- Two visitors are allowed at a time; others should wait in the general hospital waiting areas.
- Outside of the regular visiting hours, one support person is welcome to be present with their family member who is a patient.